Skip to main content

For You...


A Tribute to Mothers

You’re smile lights up a room
Your stride is inviting
Come along
Walk with me why don’t you


You’re a Mother
To yours and others too
You ease a tense moment
Understand when few do
Share your experience
“Here’s what I do”
Transparent in so many ways
Baby I’ve had those very same days


You’re a guiding force
With beauty and grace
A lightly painted canvass
Gorgeous…
As your hair
Frames your face
On any given day
You’re love holds
A special place
I honor you
Don’t know how
You do what you do
Today I celebrate with you
Happy Mother’s Day!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.