Skip to main content

Courage

Today in my reading I learned that the root word of courage is Latin, "Cor"  meaning heart. I'm not surprised because anything that takes a great amount of strength to endure, endeavor, and achieve it takes heart. It takes a reasoning within that says you can do it. Your heart keeps you strong and inspired. as stated last week I wanted to do something a little different. And I will do a few feature pieces this week with the central theme around the 4th of July. Of course they will be from an historical point because I think in the 21st century there are certain things we should have already advanced towards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.