Skip to main content

~Old sayings that have a little wisdom

Growing up I use to hear a term about "being on the side of right". We laughed a lot when we were younger as older people used the term. However, as I crossed the line to adulthood I understood more and more. As parents you have to help your children stay rightly aligned toward being productive members in society.

While I'm not a big fan of a lot of unexplained nonsense and craziness I've come to value things my elders have said through the years.

~Tidbits of wisdom that help a whole lot when you get older.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.