Skip to main content

Movie Watch

Keep the reel running. Just kidding kinda. Actually I say that because I was not a big TV person(literally). It was not uncommon for several weeks to go by with out me turning it on. But I've probably watched more TV this year than I have ever. That being said, I've learned a few things. TV has given me a different perspective on life. Not entirely but enough to learn something. Of course some of the greatest fun I've had is identifying what I like and don't like about the films and why. Some lessons learned have come out of the most unsuspecting shows.

Here's something interesting to do, think about the movies and TV shows you've seen this year and think about how they have made you ponder during the 1st decade of the 21st Century.

Here's one of the realizations I've discovered in 2010. People can be reckless with the lives of others. And after having learned that, here's the reality check I got in my own life- those who are reckless in their care for others or in relationships, often have a hard time being accountable for it. It's the one piece of wisdom that I would have rather not learned. Sobering is in understatement.

Comments

  1. Here's what I can say I've learned about myself through movie- I don't think that ones love and/or friendships have to be unnecessarily tested. I grew up knowing th value of love and realize that life throws enough curve balls in and of itself. There's no need to create additional problems.

    I've also learned that effective communication can save a lot of relationships.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.