Skip to main content
Do you want someone meddling in your affairs? Of course not if it's of a personal nature. Although I don't wave off concern, I will say if your snooping causes problems for me than I'm soooo not agreeable to it. But there may be upside to this in business. Perhaps meddling has a new definition and the benefits could be greater. Who would resist that? No one- I know right. So I betcha want me to get on with the point. Okay

Most mornings/afternoons I get up and try and read or view something pertaining to my career and interests as well as something inspiring. I think when you start your day off well the whole day goes better or at least has a better chance of doing so. Well today, I was reading an article that said mentoring is outdated but meddling is in!!!! I'm not sure what to make of it. They used it as an interesting alternative to mentoring which was to essentially acquaint yourself with exploring diverse interest and making a connection with those who you can while not limiting your range of exposure- thus we have a new definition for meddling or at least in the business sense. hmmm. At the end of the day, it still seemed similar to mentoring. But I think the approach is different. I can get with that. But in a personal sense, well I still raise an eyebrow at the thought of it all.
~Thoughts on redefining an old-way of doing things and things that make you go hmmmm~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.