Skip to main content
Typically my morning inspirations or thought for the day starts when I arise in the morning and have actually had something to think about. It could be as simple as looking outside, watching the birds or reflecting on a conversation or a tv show or something. But funny thing, I didn't hear a chirp, a cricket or anything of the kind. No, this morning's thought came more fleeting than any other thought, almost as quickly as my feet hit the floor. I figured it was a prompting of wisdom of sorts to release into the earth. And I've learned that those promptings are the most impactful for the longest. They don't feel like anything, they may not even jar any type of emotions. But they express something that the earth wants to move into the circumference of the human ecosystem that perhaps we are interconnected. As my elders say, this means the wind is about to shift. I often laugh at those sayings and wonder why I mention them but I'm learning as I grow older that there is something very sincere and genuine behind it these age old sayings. Perhaps it's experience I don't know but I remember when my doctor talked with me about love and how it shifted my paradigm of thinking and the subtlety of my grandfather's acknowledgement confirmed it.

And this morning I wanted to share this with you...

Let not a woman be conniving or lacking in self-love. But let her be honest, pure, and lovely. For then she has the comfort of leaning on her maternal intuitions that all women are given at birth.  Be good to her because she has already kneeled early that day in rising so that by the time you get to her, she's prepared to love you. For at a woman's feet is heaven and her wisdom is beauty from on high. For a man who lacks wisdom and is blinded by his ego and pride will assuredly cause destruction. But he who knows the truth can tell you of all the nourishment (mind, spirit and body) he's gotten from the honey comb and oh how sweet it is to be loved. But he who knows not of this wisdom holds his head in shame. ~and this my friend were the fleeting thoughts while the dew was still resting at dawn


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.