Skip to main content

Impressions

There are times when there is soooooooooo much to say (read March 10ths post), and there are times when others will say it for you. Today is one of those days. Over and over the words linger in the air, with notes, top, middle and bottom clinging to any object that will hold their sound and the vibrational intonation creates a lasting impression when you know the frequency of truth has just been transmitted and spoken. I sit and have a jam session by myself. And I shout out all the great women who can relate to "when I love I love till there's no more" Wow is that not so typical of us. Sometimes we have to thank each for supporting one another. I suppose this is my salute to the special women in my life and women around the world. Oh and men, to the ones that support us if you thought I left you out, nah, not a chance. We really do love you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GuZMVDZEPs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.