Skip to main content

Spontaneity vs. Surprise

Spontaneity definitely! It is the best surprise. The person on the other end of the gesture is less likely to let me know that something is going on because they haven’t had time to make elaborate plans. It’s not the event that causes my lack of luster for a surprise either (I love a good time) it’s usually the result of out of the ordinary behavior that fails at capturing me unexpectedly. I call it the lull of the surprise. It was too weighted down to “pop” with delight of unawareness. Spontaneity says let’s go to the beach, of course I’m all in. Now if I get there and I’m surprised it’s all good. The key to surprises is that you have to keep everything the same, that’s what makes it fun. I can honestly say few have pulled off such attempts.  But hey I’m the girl who dances in the rain. I didn’t have time to prepare for it, and that’s what made it special. ~ thoughts on personality

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.