Skip to main content

Moments in Love (I shared this with you in 2013) I thought it was a great way to say hello again and wish you Happy Valentines Day


Moments in Love (Reflections by Taneisa Grier)

Real & true love isn't sacrificial. Only fools choose to loose time for tomorrows that aren't promised. It's our "todays" love that even carries us to the future love. Find me a "man" who’s experienced health and prosperity and see if he discounts love as being a measure of that blessing. To each its own though. But for me-bid me a love that is true and sweet. A memory of a portion of "good" love may seem like forever in a short span of time. The feeling never leaving and the essence of a touch, though fading still remembered.
 "I traced his steps back to the place" where I first exhaled and realized the beauty of this moment is in the feelings that I carry away after the exchange. If fleeting, we might call it lust. But if this pure moment is lasting, we have just seen the love of God in each of us, mirrored reflection of "on earth as it is in heaven". Might I be a better person after this...? If the future holds several of this kind of love then I know why that "rich" man has children and yet still a wife on his arm. She may not be the first but she is deemed valuable. Do you scorn at the thought of love and wealth being part of a connubial recipe for a happy life. Does this make men or women vulnerable- less than their intellectual pontifications of scholarships and acquisitions?; or might we be well served in our daily parleys to have someone to greet us once we cross  the threshold of the place we call "home". Might our 4 walls behind closed doors tell of what life and livelihood are like before and after love?
 Hmmmm, this long mental reflective anticipation shall I ponder more” until” I boast that he came for me in the day I needed most. No hesitation, no flinching of my call. A swift response because I was “worth it” and I hadn’t hesitated when my opportunity came to express more than lip service but I pushed the petal, not once but thrice times at this same moment. Will he be there to hold me- warm from the chill air? I laugh, my wet hair washed, a lovely floral smell. The wind has my attention. My credence remains there is one who believes in making the night beautiful just as I do.

Is this tangible for us...it most certainly was
Find more of my thoughts in "A Thousand Words" http://thebp.site/215878


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.