Skip to main content

Funny Thought of The Night

So here's the thing, my family has this cloth rocking chair. And it use to be comfortable but some how it has lost the ability to do so, at least for me. But that's besides the point. I watched a few people in it today and I declare to you, it's looks like the time out chair. Watching people in it is like watching a child go to the corner and stand. Okay, so maybe it's late and you don't quite get my humor but it's the funniest thing to me. Let's just say, I won't be sitting in the naughty chair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.