Skip to main content

In My Box

Today I received an interesting thought for the day if you will in my inbox. And I thought hmmm what precipitated this. The saying was and I paraphrase, "no matter how much pain and hurt in your life you'll still be able to have a normal sexual life.


 If you're like me, different things provoke you and so I wondered what the inspiration behind the above words of encouragement was. While I had not experienced such pain my heart goes out to women who have. And so I was provoked to the point of recall. I remembered a very special phrase in the bible that says a woman's worth is far above rubies. She is as precious as jewels. Even a shattered jewel still has value. It is with that email, that I realized once again, why I had sat down and wrote the poem "We Are". Although I posted it several months ago, I realize it holds true and women need to know that I am, We are, They are, loved and beautiful, deserving and yes worthy. It is in this same vein of thought that I acknowledge when a women is loved, truly loved by a man, he helps ease the pain. Of course knowing who she is all by herself is the key to a life of freedom and fulfillment and makes her that much more open to the love she's waiting on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.