Skip to main content
As I've stated I love drives sometimes to clear my mind and others to see if I can remember. This morning was that drive. I'm reacquainting myself with an area that I'm no stranger to but need to refresh my sense of direction and location. It's interesting though, when you realize ohhhh now I remember. It's a great feeling. But what was even more amazing is how detailed the mind is. I had every confidence in my mind that it would serve as my compass for the day. I just believed it would and did. That's when I had this thought:

Belief in the wrong things can be harmful and long-term belief in the wrong thing can be absolutely devastating. Likewise belief in the right things can be empowering. The mind is so intricate, complicated and just altogether beautiful when it is functioning properly. It is by far one of the most powerful tools that the human body has as a gift to oneself and often times others. I'm literally amazed at it. With the advent of technology and all these wonderful capabilities by far the mind still amazes me. Now I know why I heard the old folks as we call them say "the mind of the righteous is blessed". Indeed it is. ~Thoughts on a beautiful mind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.