Skip to main content

Question of the day

Usually, I start the morning with a thought for the day. Perhaps that will come later. But for now, it's more of a question. I had a phone conversation early this morning with a family member. And let's just say there was not a meeting of the minds or any type of agreement. Of course for me truth is important not always as I see but the way it should be. A friend of mine quotes the saying "a lie is only powerful when it looks like the truth". The statement itself is powerful. When I started this blog I wanted to do it with a voice that could be genuine and honest. After today's conversation I thought, so what happens when one can't be honest? Either they don't have the strength or they just have so much misinformation that things for them are really clear as mud? Is that a mental defense mechanism or is that a character flaw or neither of the above?

Any readers of today's post-sound off. I'd love to hear what you have to say on any part of this topic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.