Skip to main content

Thought For The Day



A friend once told me "Don't always focus on what it looks like, close your eyes and focus on what you feel and what your spirit tells you".

It's always a good thing to start the morning out with quiet intimacy and a oneness with God. And to add song to that it fast forwards your day into the right direction. It's amazing how quiet intimate moments opens your thoughts to higher more positive thinking.

I think the energy was helped along in part due to an added practice on my part. I've learned that when you meditate you can focus better and your thinking becomes more clear.As I was listening in song and reflection I made sure to keep my eyes closed and focused on the words and what I was hearing. This was the right thing to do because now as I prepare to go about my day, I can sift out the positive and negative.  I see why people say meditate for an hour each morning as it allows you to block out unnecessary and negative energy.

How do you start out your day? What habits do you practice to get your going in the right direction? Don't be shy, if you read my blog and have thoughts please share them.

Momentum thoughts: Use your free days off to saturate your environment with positive affirmations that are aligned with your goals, tasks of the day, week etc... This is likely to increase stamina and creativity to complete important tasks and projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.