Skip to main content

Amongst Women...

Being me has always come with ease. Now that doesn't mean I didn't go through all the angst that girls go through because I did. It may have helped that I don't have a twin and my siblings are several years younger than me, so I didn't have to compete to be me. But growing up amongst a lot of women, and there were a lot, is an interesting experience (my mom has a lot of sisters). One that I didn't realize was so interesting until I got older and talked with other friends and people I met. It shaped me in ways that I didn't realize. But today I realized that one of the benefits for me was how to be kind and how to love. Something I hope to pass on to my children. And for that, I'm thankful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.