Skip to main content
 The game was one of the many exciting things going on at the Super Bowl Party. The evening lent itself to great food, conversation, and laughter. So much so, me and a few of the girls missed some of the major highlights of the game. Some how we ventured onto the topic of lying and telling the truth. Combine that topic with issues of intimacy and well I suppose we had our own touch downs.

We were talking about being shocked by people not telling the truth. And I realized that very few things surprises me, but I think we don't ever want to get to the point where we are so comfortable with mistruths that it's acceptable. We still have to raise kids to have a conscious. And because of it, I choose to believe that goodness is a priority for most so that I can allow myself to take note when it's not.

I believe this author understands it best.......................

The most natural beauty in the world is honesty and moral truth. For all beauty is truth ~L. Shaftesbury

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.