Skip to main content

A Few Back to School Thoughts...

I don't know if this is back to school advice or just advice in general. However courtesy and politeness goes a long way. I can remember it made the difference in me getting a scholarship in college. To that end, I say parents teach your children and young people that when they enter someone's house and there is someone home to always greet them warmly. It does make all the difference in the world. To this day when teaching a class, when I enter a room full of students or the presence of others who were there first I say hello.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.