Skip to main content

A penny...


A penny for my thoughts



Today, surprisingly, while viewing a blog that I follow, I saw the caption Just Ask. I read on and was surprised by the flood of thoughts the simple phrase evoked. So I examined the question. "Just ask". I think I realized what I really wanted, and not afraid to ask for, is something that I wondered if the people I was asking had the strength and character to give. It was as simple as those two words. I was asking for honesty, truth, and goodness of people around me to value it as much as I did. So I take a deep breath, drop my coin, pray for it, and hope that the third time around is better than the first.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.