Skip to main content

Totally Perturbed!

Let me just say this from the outset, I'm thankful for anyone who helped carry any of my boxes. I truly am. But have you ever moved, had everything packed up in a certain place, go to look for it and it's not there or  better yet you can't find it all together? Well I have 2  desktop computers neither of which are any help to me at this very moment. Why? Because the disk recovery and other software are nowhere to be  found. And yes, you guessed it, I need them. It will probably show up when I get a new computer and no longer have urgent use for them any more. Here's the thing, if anyone needed something from me all they had to do was ask. Or better yet just leave all my things in one spot. But given that there's no one in the house who would have any use for my things makes for an even more frustrating experience. sheesh :-(

Okay, now that I got that out, I can go for a much needed walk. I suppose it's true that getting some fresh air does provide a better perspective (although I don't think so in this case) but at the very least it can help me create the positive energy flow I need for the rest of my day. Thanks for letting me vent.

T.G.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.