Skip to main content
The first day of summer is fast approaching. As I was driving around I saw the flowers blooming, many of which were here in summer's past but they still manage to come back every year. As I looked at them, I thought how flowers blooming reminds me of life. Most appreciate a beautiful flower. We look for them in the Spring and Summer and they honor us with their presence everytime they bloom above the earth's surface. It is along those lines that I realize, when we live the life we've been given to the fullest we honor our purpose. It benefits no one, if we don't make the most of our lives. So today, purpose in yourself to make the best of life, not at anyone else's expense, but with the efforts of knowing that you are worthy of cultivating a life of happiness.
~Thoughts on flowers in Springtime and Life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.