Skip to main content
I would suppose some feel Sunday is a conclusion to the long week and others feel it is the beginning of the week, either way it is a good day to put all matters of prior days into perspective and reflection. This week has been especially weighty if you will. By that I mean, personal matters that weigh on your heart. And when I find that there's a lot of chatter (human emotions abounding from a trying week) I know myself all too well and it's time to get by myself and be quiet. Not to mention that when you know you are trying to direct your life in positive directions, quiet and spiritual renewal is the compass that anchors your thoughts, and emotions toward being centered. And so, this early morning, while it is the time between dark and light, I seek to carve out tranquil moments just for me to hear from God. Life can get so crazy and chaotic that you have to silence the noise and hear nothing other than the normal sounds of air that come when you are in an open and quiet space. It is in these moments that I hear the trees outside flowing in the wind and a chorus of different, animals and insects, and I'm assured that all’s a go in the so needed time alone. For I've been literally amazed at some of the happenings and mindsets lately, actually, floored would be a better word; and rather than be nostalgic about it all I demand my personal moments of peace to clear the hard drive of my mind so that I can upload the positivity I need to continue the rest of the day and week.

With that I found myself whispering to my inner being,

Make sure that you always add value to your life by reaching outside your normal sphere, spend quality time with others and yourself, and develop yourself spiritually, that you may become the whole of a well-rounded experience, not for any hidden agenda, nor for anyone else but yourself that you may be able to share with others. ~ and this I would definitely share with the graduate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.