Skip to main content

Gentle Reminder

Okay, we are on the count down. Thanksgiving is just a mere 4 days away and already I am feeling a bit anxious about our cooking schedule. I think I may actually want to start on Tuesday. What do you think; is that too early? I am sharing the kitchen with others. I think I'm going to actually see if we can agree on a schedule. This is so exciting.  Yes, the holiday season is in swing. Notice I didn't say full swing. That'll start the day after Thanksgiving.

Oh and just a gentle reminder be mindful of your environments and false speech. The tales of the tongue have no cure so I'm told (lol). But seriously this is an exciting time to enjoy but we do want to be just a wee bit more alert. I almost feel as if this should be a year round caution but because of the holiday season I think we should have increased awareness of our surroundings.

With that happy cooking and join me in the day count down to Christmas. Wow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.