Skip to main content

Leading up to...


I have an assortment of hat and scarf sets. I've collected them for years. I use to keep all my sets together and then one year, little by little my colorful collection dwindled. However rest assured each year I always seem to replenish-although not the main point I'm trying to make, it was and still is always enjoyable to have several winter accessories to look at. The main point being winter or should I say leading up to winter I always get my garbs out and arrange them like so and put them somewhere I can find them to wear. While keeping with my own tradition this year an idea came to mind.

If you find that you have something of a bit of a collection perhaps if you can (depending on the collection) pass one along to your child or someone near your heart or that you are fond of. I believe little legacies start with such acts as that. I remember when my grandmother gave me a cuff bracelet. I still have it and have been wearing it for years since along with others I've collected. I managed to always include a cuff bracelet as part of my wardrobe since the day the gift was passed down. So this year let 2011 be the beginning of something special between you and someone special. It doesn't have to be same gender either (although mines might) but let it be something special that can be worked into the fabric of your relationships from this year on...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.