Skip to main content

Humor and Being Human and Starting The Morning out...

Okay, so my previous post showcases the fact that I'm definitely ready to call it a night and I have dry humor. But I'm human, and that's the point of this last post of the day.

This morning started out with a bang. My voice raises and the door slams Bammmm!  I am mad.  Yes, I said it, I was mad. And what's weird was the reaction. My family was looking like what's gotten in to her. I thought, hmmmm, it's good that I show this side every once in a while. See here's the thing, I'm not Jesus nor do I profess to be. But I do believe in handling yourself accordingly. Which people get soooooo use to you being so calm. But every once in a while you have to let people know hey something or someone has crossed the line. And so I owned those feelings. And right after doing so, I worked out and was able to release it. I laugh because I had to apologize for slamming the door that early in the  morning. I think the birds even stopped chirping for a moment. ~Thoughts on humor and being human and starting the morning out without the usual quiet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.