Skip to main content
So here's the thing, I was fuming but I'm calm now. Somehow my jump drive has come up missing. If it weren't for the fact that it happened in my own home I wouldn't be upset. Seemingly with this new transition  to a new state my things are always coming up missing. And of course there's no explanation as to why. I've made some assessments and have discovered some grave realities. Okay now that I got that out. I can approach the matter in a more calm way. ~thoughts on family and personal space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.