Skip to main content

Starting The Day Off Right

Today I worked out at the Y. It was very thoughtful of my cousin to invite me along as a guest with her. It was nice and I enjoyed using their facility. There's nothing better than getting a good workout in on a Friday just as the weekend is getting started. But get this; at the Y they take your picture even if you are a visitor with ID. I thought that strange but they said it was for security purposes.  I hope so. And even more I hope my picture is secure as well. You know nowadays you have to check to be sure. People share information when they shouldn't but since they didn't give me any notification that any 3rd party might have access to my info, I'll trust that they are just providing good secure service and proper privacy procedures are maintained. I suppose should a problem arise I can call and inquire about the matter. That being said, I'm ready to go into the Mother's Day weekend feeling gooddddddddddddd.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.