Skip to main content

The Day After Thanks

So I didn't make it to the stores at the wee hours in the morning and it has somewhat become a tradition for us however I had no regrets about passing up the crowd this morning. Well for starters I was a bit tired, more than usual, and got the word that customers were lined up outside at the stores at 9:00pm yesterday. So I opted out of my usual routine. I used most of the day to get some work done. Remember we're still pressing toward end of the year goals. Boy did it pay off. I got some things completed and headed to the stores 10 hours after all the excitement. I was shocked to find no long lines or huge crowds. What!! I couldn't believe it. We got our Christmas decorations and took our time strolling around to come upon some unique finds. So you know that I am a happy camper to say the least.

The moral of this story, I may have missed the Thanksgiving rush but with confidence that there would still be something left over for me; I still discovered some golden surprises.

Season Greetings everyone. We are in full swing of the Holiday Season!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.