Skip to main content

Thought For The Day



I never confuse romantic or platonic love. It either is or isn't. Ask me and I'll tell you which it is. I write no substitution trying to exclaim a different story. That would deny me the opportunity of having found love, being vulnerable to it and enjoying every minute of it. The best love is the one where his presence brings comfort and his absence creates a longing for his return. Three's a company for these type feelings, that's why the vow is between the two. Sure family is an extension but don't put love through hell trying to discover something the two knew was already there...

His love is the fresh breeze in the summer's air, a beautiful blanket of warmth during a cold winter morn. Yeah that's what is. I suppose I should ask him his description. And yes, you should have kissed me when you had the chance instead of making me wait all this long :-)

A short story in the making or a love story... I don't know you tell me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.