Skip to main content

Thought For The Day

"Life is not about the destination but about the journey (quote from Movie Step Up 3)

Towards the end of the movie one of the main characters Moose makes this statement. It resonated with my spirit because I believe that life is about both. The journey and the destination but, I totally understood the point he was making. So go on a little journey with me tonight as I share my thoughts and insights with you throughout the evening well unto the New Year. Also keep checking back with me. As we near the count down I am bringing a poem out of retirement that I wrote years ago. I don't know for how long but I think it's fitting as I look over 2010 and with anticipation as we head into 2011.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.