Skip to main content

Challenging Times Can Bring About Correction

When things get crazy and the earth feels like it's tilting, sometimes you have to stop, pause, and say do I have the right perspective, am I moving in the right direction, and is this the best decision. Channeling your emotions can be difficult, and for some it takes discipline but it is worth investing the time and practices of learning to do so into ourselves and our children.

I can remember my grandmother telling me several times "you'll learn" and "right don't wrong nobody". This was the usual comment followed by some wise advice. And don't you know when I was younger I hated it. But now that I'm older I so appreciate the wisdom she shared. It has caused me to understand a many things about myself, people, and life.

A wise woman (or man) knows when to take corrective measures to make sure they're headed in the right direction. Besides what would be the point of continuing otherwise.

Believe it or not many of us do it all the time just not for ourselves. We travel the world with our garmins and if we get off course it tells us to change directions. We often do so with out any thought because we have a destination in mind and our device is helping us to get there. So why not make these same adjustments for ourselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.