Skip to main content

What Supports Our Relationships?

I want to camp out here with this whole love, relationships and making a positive contribution to society idea. I think it makes for great conversation. Why? Because love determines a great deal of our actions. There's a saying I remember hearing that goes something like "find a man's heart and their you'll find where his treasures lie. I took that to mean whether it people or things etc....  the heart of the person is where you'll find those things that a person values most. That's one of the reasons why I've never understood why people forsake communication. To me the easiest thing to do is to have a conversation about what's important. You find a person you can trust and communicate with and the rest is made much easier. I say this a lot but must say it again, the times when people are not on one accord is when they don't really talk about what's important. For example you need something from someone but you don't ask. You talk about everything else except what's troubling you. Or you need help and you don't ask. Let me say this, I'm a private person but I've never believed in creating secrets that destroy relationships. They are hardly ever worth it. That's the place I think we have to examine. Am I being true to myself and the people I love. And you can only find that out if you talk and spend time together. I've seen people attempt to sabotage and create havoc in the lives of others and it stems from not being able to be true first to one's self and certainly not to anyone else. So make today count. Reach out, talk to a friend and loved one and share time talking about the truly important things that's on their heart.

Thoughts anyone? Whether it be personal or otherwise what are your thoughts on wholeness in relationships and how they help individuals deposit positive energy to their surroundings? Or better yet, if you want to talk about love, we can just camp right their too. What gets in the way of love is it money, moral character, lack of conversations or something else? Let's hear your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.