Skip to main content

Did You Know????

I don't know, am I the only one who didn't know that colored wristbands have a meaning?  Not sure if it's limited to bands only or includes articles of clothing. Whatever the case, I was totally shocked to find out. Not everyone wears clothing based on any meaning other than, this is what I picked to wear today.  But I thought it was funny and interesting at best to learn this new trend among the youth. Who knew? Of course this might be a nice game to play with your husband or special guy.

Check the below site out for reference.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081130083640AADOuVC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.