Skip to main content

Question of the day

Assuming that people have the best intentions and they wouldn't get close to you for some type of gain (material or otherwise) that is unfavorable for you- think about this.

Who would you entrust to make major decisions for you?

My response: 
There’s a saying in the bible," No good thing will God withhold from them that walks uprightly" Psalm 84:11.  I would hope that my brethren would do the same for me as I would for them.
So the people who I have access to, who know my heart, desires, and character are the ones that I would trust with decisions. Essentially those who can serve my best interest with out causing me harm. Which is what I would do for someone else.


By the way, don't think the question too far-fetched. Some situations involve the support and judgement of others, not all input is benign.

Just giving us something to think about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.