Skip to main content

Simply put

I have been asked to clarify one of the comments I made in my post on January 25th. I wrote being fearless is.."I simply love you".

The response was, "people say I love you all the time". And that is true. However, in my innocence I use to think that love had no outside challenges. Who would challenge love right. Where they doing that at? But I realized that people will go to great lengths to keep love apart and that's only one aspect. How about what it takes to be great and strong all while still being able to be intimate and soft. I've learned it's not always easy, neither is it encouraged. And so it takes being fearless to love when everything is against having love and being in love.

Look at this video. Being good at what you do and the ability to be vulnerable when you are taught to be strong.


With this example you see great pain, risk and loss that comes with being vulnerable. However, many who have felt like this women have never verbalized it. No, they carry it with them for years resting on their spirits, the wound re-opened every time something like it happens again. Or better yet, they just don’t go there they are strong. So to me being fearlessly individual is just as much about being strong and powerful as it is expressing great love, hurt, pain even when at times cultural confinements don’t want to liberate you to do so; people make it hard. You are damned if you do or if you don’t, but you know that to be vulnerable and intimate is apart of being fearless. Please know that I mean this in the most respectable way. But being able to make a difference in the world, dream, create, and be happy, pray to my God, go home run my husbands bath, feed him , and cry when he’s not there. That’s the fearless in love I’m talking about.



Taneisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.