Skip to main content

Disclaimer

Welcome and thanks for browsing my page. If you want to know about me, my thoughts and what I like to blog about keep reading. I am a chemist by training, educator by choice, and entrepreneur by happenstance and interest. I believe in the foundations of freedom that built the U.S., life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. So if you happen to follow me and if you like what you read please comment and share your thoughts.

This blog is in no way intended to encourage anyone toward any type of negative actions, or wrong doing. To the contrary, it is intended to encourage honesty, integrity,  a different perspective and conversation on matters that readers can agree or disagree. And lastly, it is not written with any specific reader in mind.
If you have questions about content please feel free to ask so that you can know the intent of the writer. And of course you are welcome to exchange thoughts and philosophies in a manner that fosters positive idea sharing.
Sincerely,
Truth Is

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just thinking

Love is the thing that makes you smile, knows when you need a hug, supports you when you need uplifting, is a calming force, an ally when needed, but more importantly a hand to hold in times good, bad, and otherwise. Love is not be feared. But we should fear never giving ourselves and truly loving.